It’s always hard trying to explain tumblr and the relationships formed on here to people who don’t have a blog and don’t understand this community.
It blew me away in Nashville to meet up with so many of you I had never met before but felt like I knew. And when we did finally officially meet, it was like we have known each other for years. And that was the same thing with Amy.
It was a great night and while I may have shocked my Mom with my telling her at the last minute I hasn’t officially met Amy yet, she understood when she became instant friends with Amy’s friend. I live it when that happens.
My only regret of the night was getting sick and having to come back to the hotel. Still dealing with those lovely issues but I couldn’t help but try to put into words how awesome tonight was.
If you’re on here and follow people and you’re traveling to their city, contact them! Someone going to be near you? Contact them! The awesomeness of the person and the experience will surely overcome your nerves.
I’ve met some truly amazing people from here and I can now call them IRL friends. And tonight was no different. I feel like I’ve met my twin from the other side of the world. :)
- becky-balances likes this
- notovernight likes this
- cupcakeconditioning likes this
- danielleruns said: preach lady, preach
- diminishingovertime said: It is so awesome to meet people you know before actually meeting on person. There isn’t that awkwardness
- amy-running likes this
- amy-running said: My comment disappeared! Truth, to all of this. You are awesome.
- thisfearlesslife likes this
- choose2dolife likes this
- uhoh-janellio likes this
- jordangetsfast likes this
- srcdoeslife likes this
- joshbuildshealth likes this
- yogawarriornyc likes this
- regainingmymoxy said: Ugh. Feel better. Amy is pretty rad!
- regainingmymoxy likes this
- rivercitysinger likes this
- lindsaydoeslife likes this
- takingbackeelaine posted this