I'm a 29 year old living in Richmond, VA. I graduated college at 404.9 pounds and decided I needed a change. I lost 170 pounds but I let crazy work schedules and a cycle of frustration with gaining weight and giving up on the gym and running get in the way and gained a bit of the weight back. Now I'm at 90 pounds lost but I will get back to 170 lost and surpass that! I'm taking back and regaining control of my life, one decision at a time.
- uhoh-janellio likes this
- equilibriumseeker likes this
- yogawarriornyc likes this
- cupcakeconditioning likes this
- amyrunning likes this
- regainingmymoxy said: It was nice meeting you. Thanks for letting me talk about me. Now let me tell you more about me. MEEEE!!! Have a safe trip home!
- regainingmymoxy likes this
- thehealthytexan likes this
- takingbackeelaine posted this