Thinking back over the weekend, meeting people, experiencing new things, great conversations, I was struck by something Moxy said.
We were discussing things going on in our lives and the ups and downs of weight loss and trying to figure this whole thing out, especially when you’ve lost all the weight. What then? How do you not put it back on? Can you ever just ‘be’? When people have gone/are going through similar struggles, it creates this immediate bond. I don’t want to violate Stef’s trust so I won’t say the specifics of what we talked about, just in case. But seeing someone kicking butt, seeing harsh things and circumstances and coming out the other side stronger, more aware of yourself and your strengths is just amazing. Having similar thought patterns, struggles, goals and future hopes is so encouraging. And I just want to say to Moxy that you are inspiring. Hearing you talk today about everything, well, you just gave me hope.
So, thank you.
Thank you for being you, meeting up with me, sharing your stories and letting a little of your ‘Moxy’ rub off on me.
- chrystidoeslife likes this
- regainingmymoxy said: Also - I see what you did there with Chase *sigh*
- regainingmymoxy likes this
- amy-running said: Yeah! You ladies are both full of awesome
- amy-running likes this
- yogawarriornyc likes this
- chrisbiketri likes this
- becky-balances likes this
- lindsaydoeslife likes this
- equilibriumseeker likes this
- takingbackeelaine posted this