Seemed like a great idea in the store.
Open the container and smell makes you nauseous.
Just some things I’ve learned in the crash course of day one.
I’ve also learned that if you’re in front of me at chipotle and you get cheese or corn salsa on your food, I’m going to quietly hate you because I can’t have it. And if I can’t, you shouldn’t either. Solidarity. Even if you’ve never met me.
I found tomato soup at fresh market that seems to be paleo friendly. Here’s hoping it tastes better than the vegetable chips smell.
You know what else fresh market has? Cupcakes. And cakes. And bread. And banana bread. But I kept repeating, you did this to yourself. You voluntarily walked in here. Suck it up.
Aren’t you so happy you follow my blog? I feel like I’ve said this before, but I maintain for the first week of this, I am going to be a ranging bi-otch. So I apologize in advance but it’s still gonna happen.
- jrfred likes this
- emilydoesscience likes this
- chrystidoeslife likes this
- only20seconds said: I am totally suffering for you. On the inside. And with cheese. IM SORRY. You rock!
- only20seconds likes this
- equilibriumseeker said: I love your blog. You are awesome and you can do it.
- takingbackeelaine posted this